SB Series Window
Bi-parting Drive Thru Window
- 5 year best in industry warranty backed by a North American service network
- ETL listed product
- Guaranteed weatherproofing: double weatherstripping, interlocking jambs and sloped sills
- Bi-parting opening panels (OX-XO)
- Minimum of 2 security locking features
- Top hung moving panel construction
- 1″ sealed insulated unit with (2) 1/8″ tempered glass
- Clear or dark bronze anodized aluminum
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- One standard size
Custom colours are also available in these finishes :
• Powder Coat Finish (by RAL Colour Code); Tiger Drylac
• PPG Duracron one-coat spray applied acrylic extrusion coating
• PPG Duranar High Performance two coat baked uropolymer coatings.
To match a custom color, simply provide us with a sample. Production colors may vary slightly.
The Thermoscreens Jet Series Air Curtain is a combined air curtain and heater that can be installed above any of the window models. The air curtain is surface mounted and has a separate controller for the fan and heater.
A relay can also be provided (upon request) to sync the air curtain with the opening of the window.
We provide stainless steel shelves that can be designed to be mounted on the inside or outside of the window. The shelf is made from 18ga Stainless Steel with a brushed finish. The shelf is manufactured to match the width of the window, is 12” wide and 2 ¾ ” thick. All corners are welded.
Standard Security Options
All windows are fitted with a drop down security bar which prevents the sliding panel from moving when the window is locked.
• Automatic windows are locked using a logic lock that electronically controls the window’s three opening modes: Night Latch; disables optic sensor and engages mechanical plunger lock, Peak Period; keeps the window open, and Neutral; window operates open/close via optic sensor.
• Manual and electronic hold and release windows are fitted with Adams-Rite self closing thumb latches.
• The interlocking jambs and sill guide prevent forced entry using a pry bar.
Additional Security Options
• A strong 80lb magnetic security lock can also be installed to further prevent the opening of the window.
• Key latches and other locking window options are also available.