CSP Series Window
- 5 year best in industry warranty backed by a North American service network.
- ETL listed product
- Guaranteed weatherproofing: double weatherstripping, interlocking jambs and sloped sills
- Right to Left (OX) or Left to Right (XO) opening direction from outside the building. X is the moving panel.
- Minimum of 2 security locking features
- Top hung moving panel construction
- 1″ insulated tempered glass unit
- Clear or dark bronze anodized aluminum
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- One standard size
Custom colours are also available in these finishes :
• Powder Coat Finish (by RAL Colour Code); Tiger Drylac
• PPG Duracron one-coat spray applied acrylic extrusion coating
• PPG Duranar High Performance two coat baked uropolymer coatings.
To match a custom color, simply provide us with a sample. Production colors may vary slightly.
The Thermoscreens T-Series air curtain is a combined air curtain and heater that can be installed directly into the hoods of all the projected (bump-out) style of window. Th e air curtain is recessed into the hood and has a separate controller for the fan and heater.
The Thermoscreens SK-Series heater can be installed directly into the hoods of all the projected (bump-out) style of window. The heater is recessed into the hood and has a separate controller for the fan and heater.
A relay can also be provided (upon request) to sync the air curtain with the opening of the window.
Standard Security Options
All windows are fitted with a drop down security bar which prevents the sliding panel from moving when the window is locked.
• Automatic windows are locked using a logic lock that electronically controls the window’s three opening modes: Night Latch; disables optic sensor and engages mechanical plunger lock, Peak Period; keeps the window open, and Neutral; window operates open/close via optic sensor.
• Manual and electronic hold and release windows are fi tted with Adams-Rite self closing thumb latches.
• The interlocking jambs and sill guide prevent forced entry using a pry bar.
Additional Security Options
• The window can also be fitted with an optional security feature that limits the window opening to restrict outside access to the inside of a restaurant/facility or its service attendees.
• A strong 80 lb magnetic security lock can also be installed to further prevent the opening of the window.
• Key latches and other locking window options are also available.