Patio Windscreen System
Easi-Serv’s Patio Windscreen system uses a versatile and proprietary designed post which provides complete flexibility in the layout and design of enclosed areas. The system is designed to be easy to assemble, install and cost effective for an aesthetically pleasing windscreen system suitable for patios, balconies, swimming pools or any areas that require fencing.
Patio posts for the system may be ordered separately or as a complete Patio Windscreen system with glass for convenience. (Limitations may apply on glazing options and availability)
- Easy to assemble and install
- Clean, architecturally pleasant looking
- Posts have 8 glazing pockets allowing corners to be installed at any angle, including segmented curves without the need for custom posts
- Glass is self supporting and does not require top or bottom support rails
- Easy to install, during or after construction
- Cost-effective installation
- Weatherproof with a low maintenance cost
When you are designing the layout of your Patio Windscreen you can use the following measurements as a guideline on the spacing between the posts and the heights of posts we are can provide for your project.
- Spacing between posts: 60” – 72”
- Standard post heights: 48”, 54”, 61”
- Custom post height size range: 61” – 72”
Glass can be measured from centre to centre on the patio posts minus 2 ½”. The recommended height of the glass is the height of the post minus 7”; 1” for the top of the post to fit the post cap and 6” on the bottom for ground clearance.
A gate can be fitted with a swinging door with an easy to open chrome handle to allow easy access in and out of enclosed fenced in areas.
Patio posts can be extended up to 61” in height to add lights or brackets for hanging flower baskets.